登录     没有帐号?注册

布施网在线供佛布施网慈善点击“护国·报恩”甚深般若奥运报数系统布施网简体大藏经阅读
仁王护国网上坛城护国伽蓝阁在线祭祀如何使用般若奥运报数系统? 
查看: 652|回复: 1

polo ralph lauren pas cher The female suspect refused to do the Professor Valent

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-7-21 12:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
paper, the principal said that they would set up an investigation team to probe my thesis. as for h professor of sexual harassment, take no conclusive evidence, it is difficult to handle.

thought, professor h so 21:00 h professor to another phone number to send us a text message, said he was willing to interview. s students will encounter appealed to the principal issue, the professor initially said he did not know, no comment. but when the reporter insisted on the matter to the ins and outs of simple narrative again, the professor of attitude a big change, he said, the school will deal with this matter, the public security organs will deal with s students themselves harassed her evidence out to. the student for disorderly conduct point, full of nonsense.

h professor, was born in the fifties of last century. through their own efforts in the professional field of study, already has some authority. to ningbo, h professors have taught in gansu, guangdong. it is reported that prior to the event, he is competition for the law school.
rejected one week after the h professor received his messages sent to, and again asked me if i can when his lover, i politely declined . these messages were originally retained, but the phone was stolen,polo ralph lauren pas cher, the evidence is gone. the final exam, h courses taught by my previous fears seemed superfluous. this h professor no later come back to harass me.

s student law school graduates, junior on the professor h curriculum
paper is not too suspect is a professor of retaliation
6 months,mercurial, the paper a debate i did not pass. i admit, perhaps not good enough to find a job, i write papers, do not pass the bounds of reason. but i still can not help but papers and h professors linked to this end,chaussure de foot pas cher, i took the initiative to call h professor, asking why i did not. he said no problem in your paper that is too confusing structure, adjust the order can be. paper hearing, the respondent group leader professor z said no problem, i was at ease in front of my face, i thought i could get a diploma. a few days after learning members of the class ask me to be the certificate of completion or delay graduation, i do not understand what it meant, inquire about the details after the two debates of their own papers or not.
such rumors, newspaper reporters yesterday in-depth school survey, trying to restore the truth. yesterday afternoon, the female students dialogue with reporters, frankly, professor of frequent harassment themselves, true. (monday trainee reporter reporter zheng zhenguo)
the rumors of the school concerned, the law school official said, the first s students to take any evidence, unable to prove the h professor sexual harassment; layers of the investigation show that s student paper pass, and h professor does not have any connection, he is not as for the so-called s students to

junior, h professor to become the subject teacher. the first day of class h taught me the impression that lectures of a high standard, and his affable, approachable.

girls do not want to
the female students said was harassment by the professor, the reporter to investigate rumors ningbo university

in the first semester,

as to the so-called thesis i will not make such a stupid thing for a paper, a diploma. rumors in the school to let it go, i do not mind.

law school, a female teacher, i learned that the paper did not pass the reason --- the courtyard indicators,chaussures de foot, someone must not pass. teacher collective discussion of several respondent groups, who pass. the other group of teachers are reluctant to quote the student name, except professor z, it is simply my paper thrown out, that this failed. i find that professor z, asking why he did, he hesitated reluctant to say, it seems that there is too awkward. i will by the difficulties of the h-professor harassment told the female teachers,louboutin, who would have thought she disclosed to me a terrible secret: she is also professor h victims, suffered like me. suffer professor leadership, silent resentment.
z professor professor h under the s student thesis team leader
s students readme
school statement
site visits
recess of five minutes, h professor of active chat and students, i also included. when he learned from qinghai, from gansu half fellow, h professor immediately asked me to leave a phone number to him, to facilitate future exchange, i promise. a few days later, h professor to give me a call about me out to dinner. the idea was to encounter a fellow professor, far away, that in itself is a kind of fate, not to mention the high h professor of theoretical level, is also a help to my studies.
professor go from here, the law school official said, as of yesterday, he was the school people. the future, how the school can not be decided its fate is to go or stay depends on his wishes.

had

figures at a glance of this article (both note: the schools involved and the parties are not his real name)

a year ago, invited s students for dinner to discuss the feelings of a h professor seemed very dismissive, the paper
the beginning of the year, the h-professor to give me a call and asked me may reluctant to graduation to him when a chief secretary, alone serve him. i a later, h professor and i said, i began to worry about the thesis. thesis advisor h professor, but my thesis team leader professor z, h professor subordinates ...
part of the summer internship behind the school law student, recalls, h professor lesson to the students, mostly for the policy sciences courses. h professor argument is interesting in layman's language, very popular with students like. usually, h professors never put on professor shelf, interpersonal skills,air jordan, are pro-and especially their students, are willing to do the exchange, as their children treated with the students. h gao, a

h-professor often to girls .
7 end of the school survey group report out. the investigation team from my paper every word to explain,polo ralph lauren, where the problem is, i have nothing to say. , school of law,louboutin pas cher, the party secretary i talk, i do not have the psychological fear to properly prepare the papers three debates, and strive to get a diploma in october; the question of h professor, because there is no evidence on the buried heart it.
an ordinary university graduates to participate in an ordinary thesis, but two debates did not pass get diploma, angrily, before the circulating such a statement: a female college students through papers at the in the end, the paper still get the job ...
h-professor of ningbo university school of law, public administration department. after the incident,air jordan pas cher, said to have been ready to leave school
to paper two debates to make compromises to shake out. professor and h, i personally verify. unfortunately, the day yesterday we were unable to find people. his cell phone also reporter sent a text message to identify themselves quickly into a

professor restaurants confession i have declined
s students i got in front of her face, slowly, analytic papers, practical and realistic answers to why pass. this is the s student's school paper event should be dealt with. s students said, she was able to accept the results of this investigation, i believe that the survey group of teachers is fair and just.
a small restaurant near the school, we are face to face conversation. period, h professor kept talking about and i have emotional problems that went to ningbo, the unfamiliar, not the opposite sex; not harmonious relationship between husband and wife, he is very upset; to ningbo, a good friends, but the other has been married ... i listened to a loss do not understand him and me that these do, but bad position, only when a listener. talk about more than an hour, professor h finally suggesting that i - can i fill the blank of his feelings! i heard that, and understand why he had an offer out to meet, so politely declined. i said, your age when my dad. before i left, h professor is very angry and he threw the sentence: about things to meet me and the students said, we tried to persuade me not to accept his proposal. say, but i am worried that this course i could not pass. students said, as long as your final exam is a good test, in black and white on top, he will not let you fail to get.
been to guangzhou, then back to wuhan, the middle of the go to the hospital so many really do not remember the mobile phone has been not around, i thought to leave it at home. she was aware of the case. said, to miss xiao
发表于 2012-8-25 13:54 | 显示全部楼层
没仔细读,求翻译
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|布施网 ( 渝ICP备16011535号 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-17 07:24 , Processed in 0.121802 second(s), 16 queries .

布施网法律顾问:周治均律师 中华人民共和国律师执业证号:19020511008028

© 2001-2012 布施网

渝公网安备 50011202500140号

返回顶部